Bull Pool is a high-performing as well as robust stake pool for the Cardano network.
BULL POOL LIVE DATA
If you are looking for consistent stake benefits supported by dependable and safe infrastructure, get started with Bull Pool.
OTHER ADA STAKING POOLS
High Pool margin's averaging from 6% up to 20%
Cost per epoch: 340
*you do not pay any fee for staking, fee is deducted from all the rewards.
EASY GUIDES TO STAKE YOUR ADA
1. Download the Daedalus Wallet at daedaluswallet.io.
2. The first time launching the wallet, you will need to wait for Daedalus to sync with the blockchain.
3. After Daedalus finished syncing, simply follow the instructions to create / restore your wallet.
4. Make sure you have ADA in your wallet. You may fund your wallet by creating an address in the "Receive" tab.
5. Click the second button in the left panel and select the "Stake Pools" tab.
6. Search for "BULL1" and click the "Delegate to this pool" button.
1. Download the Yoroi Light Wallet at yoroi-wallet.com.
2. Choose your preferred browser option after clicking the download button.
3. After adding it to your browser, launch the Yoroi Wallet extension within the browser.
4. Simply follow the instructions to connect / create / restore your Cardano wallet.
5. Make sure you have ADA in your wallet. You may fund your wallet by creating an address in the "Receive" tab.
6. Go to the "Delegation List" tab, and search for "BULL1".
7. Select the pool and click the "Delegate" button.
READ THE FULL GUIDE WITH SCREENSHOTS
We offer enterprise-level performance and stability to you. Bull Pool strives to offer an extremely professional stake pool service that is profitable and dependable to the delegators.
We have a strong team of experienced developers and system engineers who operate the stake pool so we can assure you as a participant that our stake pools will be fully functional 24/7.
There ARE 3 KEY PARTNERS THAT PLAY PIVOTAL ROLES IN CARDANO
BULL POOL FEATURES
We provide a global network infrastructure of servers stretching across continents. We optimize all our servers to offer higher availability and extremely low latency.
WHEN WILL YOU GET YOUR REWARDS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you want to get an idea of how much ADA you can earn in rewards, you may use the rewards calculator. Please note that the rewards calculator provides only an estimated figure of the reward amount. It would be best if you never considered it a definite reward amount or a guaranteed reward amount.
Saturation refers to an indication that a specific stake pool has got comparatively higher stake delegated to it than what is ideal for the network. If the pool gets oversaturated both stake pool operator and the delegator will lose rewards. So if you see a pool that is near saturation choose a different one.
You need to wait for anywhere between 15 to 20 days until you get your first reward. If there is any change in the delegation, It will reflect the reward amount after three epoch transitions.
Of course. The rewards will be added automatically to the staked Ada and your balance will be updated.
Staking is a public good for the Cardano ecosystem. You can help secure the network and earn rewards in the process.